Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Connie Mettler's Discussions (4,325)

Discussions Replied To (3816) Replies Latest Activity

"And here is a great discussion on exactly that topic, Darlene: Is Anyone Here Earnin…"

Connie Mettler replied on Monday to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Oh yes, Dennis! That is excellent advice. Darlene, even if you have to spend money…"

Connie Mettler replied on Monday to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Hi Darlene. I think you've come to the right place. To start why don't you do a sear…"

Connie Mettler replied on Saturday to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Impressive!"

Connie Mettler replied May 3 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

"No camping, vanning for me. There is a lot of overhead in this business and lodging…"

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

"There are also good downtown accommodations near Belle Isle in Detroit. Usually we u…"

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

"You did a fine job, with pertinent details, Jeffrey, and we thank you. What made you…"

Connie Mettler replied Apr 18 to Clarendon Art Festival; 13-14 Apr 2019, Arlington, VA

1 Apr 18
Reply by Connie Mettler

""

Connie Mettler replied Apr 15 to Complete booth setup of propanels,shelves,ladders & cart for sale

2 Apr 15
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I would have sworn it was Dennis Thompson! Have you tried Google Images? ... they ha…"

Connie Mettler replied Apr 15 to HELP! — Looking for THIS potter Artist Photos attached....

4 Apr 15
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I only know about it as a US citizen going to Canada so not absolutely sure about th…"

Connie Mettler replied Apr 8 to Cross Border Shows

5 Apr 11
Reply by Michelle Hunter

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service