Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Connie Mettler's Discussions (4,312)

Discussions Replied To (3803) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes, that is too bad. I agree with your feelings about it. I miss the people, art…"

Connie Mettler replied yesterday to Trimline Canopy Tent for Sale

10 yesterday
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Okay, Paula. I see you are selling all your show equipment. What does this mean? Are…"

Connie Mettler replied yesterday to Trimline Canopy Tent for Sale

10 yesterday
Reply by Connie Mettler

""

Connie Mettler replied Mar 14 to What is today?

7 Mar 14
Reply by Larry Sohn

"In the spirit of the discussion of St. James Court I'll take Derby pie. Another reas…"

Connie Mettler replied Mar 14 to What is today?

7 Mar 14
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I'll bump it up again too, Barrie. So great that you are heading to Florida again. H…"

Connie Mettler replied Mar 12 to Pro Panels Needed at Winter Park Sidewalk This Weekend

3 Mar 13
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"Hi Cheryl, just now I've downloaded your attachment and uploaded the first one here,…"

Connie Mettler replied Mar 1 to Jury Images

16 Mar 4
Reply by Cheryl Hewitt

"And Amen to you too, Steve S."

Connie Mettler replied Feb 26 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

29 14 hours ago
Reply by Claudia Winter

"What creativity! Great idea, Chris. You're so right that not everyone is going to be…"

Connie Mettler replied Feb 26 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

29 14 hours ago
Reply by Claudia Winter

"Excellent, Beth. I think the idea of repositioning the shows is a less painful way t…"

29 14 hours ago
Reply by Claudia Winter

"and from my correspondent: The commenters above are helping make things better for…"

29 14 hours ago
Reply by Claudia Winter

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service