Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Does it ever feel too like people sometimes just want someone to "talk to"? "

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Aug 24, 2018 to I'm interested in purchasing...Rant

13 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA

"For anyone following this, if your website platform is Shopify, and you have an Inst…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Aug 24, 2018 to I'm interested in purchasing...Rant

13 Aug 24, 2018

"I agree with Barry. Despite the fact that it seems intuitive to simply click one of…"

13 Aug 24, 2018

"I did not participate in the event (my protest was/is philosophical not personal) bu…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Dec 8, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015

"Yes, I suspect now that this well-established show has been dismantled by Scottsdale…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Dec 8, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015

"New article from the Phoenix New Times subsequent to the "compromise", with much mor…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Oct 29, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015

"Hi all! Here's an update on attempts to revoke the 2015 permit: a compromise was rea…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Oct 29, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015

"Yes, I'm sensitive to the issue of too many shows as well, Brian -- as well as decli…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Oct 27, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015

"Hi Chris, I appreciate your point of view on this issue! Here are some additional th…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Oct 26, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015

"Wanting to be more involved... time is the issue LOL! The only bad thing that happen…"

facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA replied Jul 29, 2014 to What are you doing this weekend? July 25-27, 2014?

14 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service