Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard that this show is not as good as the Riverwalk show. I think I got that i…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Mar 24, 2013 to Naperville Women's Club 54th Annual Invitation - Any info.?

11 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

"I'm wondering the same thing. We also sell more expensive jewelry. Can't see to find…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Jul 27, 2012 to MMoCa Holiday Art Fair

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry

"We applied to several Florida shows but either didn't get in or were wait-listed. No…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Jan 2, 2012 to What Florida shows are you doing?

14 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Ens

"Hi, Geri. Thanks so much for your reply. . . and your compliment on our work! I real…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Sep 8, 2011 to Art Fair on the Square Lake Forest IL - Deer Path Art League

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by mark oehler

"Thanks so much for this info. We did get a power supply and I'll have to get Rona to…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Mar 31, 2011 to lighting and power source for outdoor booth

17 Mar 31, 2011

"Hi, Mark. Thanks for your post. Today is the deadline for the Downtown Naples show i…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Dec 29, 2010 to Hawkers at art shows

41 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by dolly ramot

"Hi, Wendy. Hope the shows and the child care & dog care are goin well for you. H…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Dec 1, 2010 to Hello, my name is...

6 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by lisa ark

"So . . . how was the show? The deadline for the 2011 show is today, I think, and we…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Dec 1, 2010 to Dear Mr. Promoter from a painter

122 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Regina Valluzzi

"Hi. We've never done the show but did apply a few times and didn't get in. At the ti…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied Aug 5, 2010 to Any info on the Woodland Texas show?

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Paul Zerjay

"Thanks, Geoff! Good luck at the show. Looks like we are going to go the marine batte…"

Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry replied May 14, 2010 to lighting and power source for outdoor booth

17 Mar 31, 2011

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service