Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ann Marie Crosmun's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Also check Craig's List for Georgia Expo poles. It's what I use, and the are telesco…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 14, 2011 to looking to buy

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Jackson Gray

"We walked the show last year, and actually spoke a woman who introduced herself as t…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 14, 2011 to Any information on the Charlotte Fine Art Show?

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ann Marie Crosmun

"We drive a Ford Windstar 2000 and have over 200,000 miles on her. We drive from Nort…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 9, 2011 to Advice for buying a cargo van? Ford vs. GM/Chevy?

36 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"Well Eve, I am about to do some of that. We are dropping many of our current shows,…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 1, 2011 to Escalating Booth Fees - what we can do about it

24 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Diane Wright

"Thank you Martha for telling us more about this show. Now I feel confident about app…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 1, 2011 to Craft Boston Spring Show

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Nolly Gelsinger

"Thank you Chris. I have helped out some of my promoter friends, and, even the little…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Nov 30, 2011 to Escalating Booth Fees - what we can do about it

24 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Diane Wright

"Larry did my photos too. And I am still having problems getting into shows. Even the…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Nov 29, 2011 to What is wrong here? Be NICE

18 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Cindi Hendrickson

"Hey Paige, As far as local shows, there are several; Apple Chill & Fall Fest (Ch…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Nov 29, 2011 to New new new!

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Paige Schildkamp

"I was asked to apply to this show, but, didn't--couldn't find any reviews either. No…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Nov 29, 2011 to Craft Boston Spring Show

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Nolly Gelsinger

"Larry or Connie-after reading this, if you want to make a copy of it, and, put it in…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Nov 29, 2011 to Escalating Booth Fees - what we can do about it

24 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Diane Wright

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service