Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ann Marie Crosmun's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"That is absolutely hilarious Linnea! I did not know you were 'that kinda' girl-I wou…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Aug 10, 2015 to A Few Fun Facts about some of our AFI members

10 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Nancy Biggins

"I was hoping that his shows had changed. Too bad....we had done his shows in 2011 an…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Jan 21, 2015 to Paragon Art Festivals - Is this a good promoter to participate with?

21 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Kim Ward

"Hey Martha-this last August, my husband and I went back to Minnesota to clean out my…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Mar 21, 2012 to Studio Cleanup Challenge?! Anyone up for this?

28 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ann Marie Crosmun

"Hi Jeanne!! Been ages..... Yeah, my husband hasn't said anything, but, I can hear hi…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Mar 21, 2012 to Studio Cleanup Challenge?! Anyone up for this?

28 Mar 21, 2012

"Bob - Under the covers, the fields you've chosen, Email and Home Address, are calcul…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Mar 11, 2012 to Sign Up For Newsletter At Art Shows Using Outlook 2010 & Laptop

16 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce

"Hey Josie-welcome neighbor! I live in Durham. Have you looked into Artspace in Ralei…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Mar 11, 2012 to studio space

3 Mar 11, 2012

"I, too, have wanted to do those shows. Even did the Visiting Artist Program a few ye…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Feb 22, 2012 to Buyer's Market Philadelphia 2012

26 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Diane Wright

"You give me courage (and a deep-as they say-cleansing-breath) to press on ;-)"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Feb 21, 2012 to Studio Cleanup Challenge?! Anyone up for this?

28 Mar 21, 2012

"Oh, by the way, I will ......try...... To bring myself to take a photo too....gotta…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Feb 21, 2012 to Studio Cleanup Challenge?! Anyone up for this?

28 Mar 21, 2012

"Linnea you must have been in my head.....I've been promising myself time to clean, s…"

28 Mar 21, 2012

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service