Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ann Marie Crosmun's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked at it, loved their prices.....but, it still has the same problem of Priceli…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Apr 7, 2011 to Great new hotel site for getting rooms on Priceline

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen and Bonnie Harmston

"To address the first paragraph; I have ordered a custom AFSB that lists only non-zap…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Apr 7, 2011 to A good day at the post office

19 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Howard Rose

"I did the SpringFest Show about 4 years ago (I think). When I did it, I only sold my…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Jan 17, 2011 to Springfest or Sunfest in Ocean City Md

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ann Marie Crosmun

"Did you end up doing this show? How was it? If not, were you able to walk the show?…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Jan 11, 2011 to Artscapade in Reston, VA: Does anyone have info about last year's show?

1 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Ann Marie Crosmun

"Yes Diane, big question that we all would like the answer to; did anyone make enough…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 27, 2010 to Did anyone do the One of a Kind in Chicago last weekend?

31 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Paul willsea

"We were wait listed for the Columbus Winterfair show, so, we thought, as long as we…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Dec 15, 2010 to Did anyone do the One of a Kind in Chicago last weekend?

31 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Paul willsea

"Bonnie-Did you order from 'Totally Bamboo', Amazon, or the crafter that sells them,…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Oct 27, 2010 to I need a chair

20 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by diana prickett

"Hey Suzy, where is the foot rest for that chair? I can't have my feet underneath me,…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Oct 25, 2010 to I need a chair

20 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by diana prickett

"Hi Ali, Whenever I look at applying to a show that I have never done before, I alwa…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Oct 12, 2010 to Need feedback on indoor art festivals

15 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Ali Voepel

"All of this information gathering/sharing is so helpful to all of us. When I first s…"

Ann Marie Crosmun replied Oct 6, 2010 to Sales Numbers - Why the mystery?

19 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Donald

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service