Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Franklin Piuck's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a video with instructions about how to make a mask.  It is by a hospital com…"

Franklin Piuck replied Mar 23, 2020 to Hospitals need masks, gloves, do you have any or can you sew?

3 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Judy Christian

"I thank Don for giving us the worst case scenario, but I think we should consider ot…"

Franklin Piuck replied Mar 19, 2020 to Elephant in the Room- Thoughts?

26 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I have only worked on one Wix site, and it was a brief effort for a teenage cousin w…"

Franklin Piuck replied Jun 26, 2019 to New website critiques needed

7 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Rick, I am a web site developer, and I have been working with artists for over 15 ye…"

Franklin Piuck replied Jun 26, 2019 to New website critiques needed

7 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Carol It seems to me that the transition might be easier if you were less ambitious…"

Franklin Piuck replied May 6, 2019 to How can you plan with such a short time line

13 May 6, 2019
Reply by Franklin Piuck

"Brent I am a web site developer.  I think your web site is a great start, but there…"

Franklin Piuck replied Mar 18, 2019 to Seeking critiques of my photography website

14 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by J. Warren emerson

"Lyra, I think before you hire a business manager you should look for a coach.  You n…"

Franklin Piuck replied Feb 25, 2019 to Do we need a business manager?

5 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Judy Christian

"On a web site, there is a limit to how many pieces of art work on a single page.  Th…"

Franklin Piuck replied May 28, 2018 to Two?: How many is too many pieces, and should I categorize artwork

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Rick Wallace

"Shannon The web site is respectable.  I suggest that you have an introductory paragr…"

Franklin Piuck replied May 23, 2018 to Hello! I am new to the site.

5 May 24, 2018
Reply by Shannon Eaton

"Chuck,   I looked at your web site, and with all the inventory on display, migrating…"

Franklin Piuck replied Apr 21, 2018 to Can't decide on a site builder

46 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service