Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

carrie jacobson's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish show directors would figure out a way to make previous year's sales a factor…"

carrie jacobson replied Jul 19 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23
Reply by Cesar Palma

"I love what Jon Hedin said, that his "first show was spectacular before profits were…"

carrie jacobson replied Mar 4 to How old are YOU? Where are the young artists?

143 Apr 12
Reply by Steve. Apple

"I'm an oil painter, and like Larry, sometimes arrive at a show a day early, and almo…"

carrie jacobson replied Nov 9, 2018 to Show change from 3 to 4 days

17 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Hi, Jerry - I'd like the chair, and I'd love the steel weights, but shipping would b…"

carrie jacobson replied Oct 23, 2018 to Art Fair Equipment (lots of it) for sale

12 Feb 14
Reply by Jerold N Siegan

"Is all this stuff for sale? That's what I'm thinking. I'd be interested in the price…"

carrie jacobson replied Oct 23, 2018 to Art Fair Equipment (lots of it) for sale

12 Feb 14
Reply by Jerold N Siegan

"After looking for years, I gritted my teeth and bought the ProPanels cart. It is abs…"

carrie jacobson replied Oct 22, 2018 to Hauling cart recommendations

28 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Very helpful, Larry, and thanks for the website for the cool tiny tripods. I have fo…"

carrie jacobson replied Jun 13, 2017 to Cell Phone Photography Tips

3 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by carrie jacobson

"What a terrific post. Thanks for sharing your experiences and insights. I've been do…"

carrie jacobson replied Mar 20, 2017 to Reflection on my first year of shows (Long post)

16 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"Cam Chapman, wonderful photographer of lighthouses, lives in an RV, and travels in i…"

carrie jacobson replied Mar 20, 2017 to Living in RV/Travel Trailer

28 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Michael Thomas

"I'd love to see pix, thanks. CarrieBjacobson@gmail.com or txt to 860-442-0246. Thank…"

carrie jacobson replied Feb 28, 2017 to Retiring & selling everything

60 May 27
Reply by Victoria Jackson

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service