Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Tony burns's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as business cards are concerned . They seem nice first hand , but basically I…"

Tony burns replied Jan 30 to Business requirements for shows - please help!

10 Jan 30
Reply by Mark Zirinsky

"something to consider - Id work on downsizing -when we got rid of our Trailer - it w…"

Tony burns replied Nov 20, 2020 to Roadside Assistance

4 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Tony burns

"Larry - you did a fantastic job with information and questions - THANK YOU ! Believe…"

Tony burns replied Jul 27, 2020 to I'm Concerned...

7 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"Adobe photoshop is about the easiest way to do this on your own. Ive done this as we…"

Tony burns replied Apr 18, 2020 to Zapp Image File Format and Resolution?

12 Feb 15
Reply by Scott Wheeler

"got that  letter in my inbox as well - their not the only one doing this ,got a emai…"

Tony burns replied Apr 13, 2020 to Show sends email saying they will refund, then only refunds 50%-BEWARE

10 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Judy Christian

"ill say this for ya- your very creative  I think that might scare away what every cu…"

Tony burns replied Dec 6, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"Makes sense - I actually bought clip art with the logo of a cell phone and a camera…"

Tony burns replied Dec 6, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"Definitely agree with both of you guys - I do the hands waving all the time  this la…"

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"Curious -why not just get a decent used Full size Van -like an econoline 1/2 or 3/4…"

Tony burns replied Aug 21, 2019 to Trailer as a gallery?

20 Feb 4, 2020
Reply by Rick Wallace

"Hi Sarah ! I think your booth looks great !, its very appealing and your prices seem…"

Tony burns replied Jul 1, 2019 to Brutal feedback, please?

22 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Sarah Schoenfeld

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service