Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Joey Welsh's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That is why I started this discussion. I do believe the ambience of a Trimline can b…"

Joey Welsh replied Nov 28, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

15 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Greg Little

"I would say besides the expense of a new tent, laziness is another factor in why I h…"

Joey Welsh replied Nov 28, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

15 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Greg Little

"Yes. The EZ is a gamble in bad weather. Fortunately I never had any issues, with pro…"

Joey Welsh replied Nov 27, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

15 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Greg Little

"I have wondered about that. For the shows that disregard artists with EZUPs, do they…"

Joey Welsh replied Nov 25, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

15 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Greg Little

"I have not done this show, but I am local. This is a nice area up in Scottsdale, loc…"

Joey Welsh replied Nov 14, 2017 to Scottsdale Waterfront Fine Art & Wine Festival

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Christopher Roche

"I'm considering it as well since Tempe turned me down yesterday. I think promotion w…"

Joey Welsh replied Aug 3, 2017 to Gilbert Fine Art & Wine Festival......

4 Aug 3, 2017

"There used to be a small one day show located at this Venue called the Gilbert Globa…"

Joey Welsh replied Aug 2, 2017 to Gilbert Fine Art & Wine Festival......

4 Aug 3, 2017

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service