Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Gloria Irla Marlow's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great advice. Thank you Jeanne.  I hadn't thought of that myself but I will m…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Aug 29, 2013 to Is it fair to sell work in more than one neighboring shops

5 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Ryder

"That's kind of what I thought.  I'm going to wait and see if this one particular sho…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Aug 29, 2013 to Is it fair to sell work in more than one neighboring shops

5 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Ryder

"Thanks Elle.  I'll do that"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Jun 15, 2013 to where do I go from here?

5 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Gloria Irla Marlow

"Thank you.  I think the first thing I'm going to do is get my website updated and re…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Jun 14, 2013 to where do I go from here?

5 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Gloria Irla Marlow

"Your comment about the down sizing really hit a bell.  I can't count the number of t…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied May 17, 2013 to Are better craft shows fizzling out?

65 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I have noticed that our sales have slowly dropped over the last two years.  I do har…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Aug 24, 2012 to Shows going downhill, the economy, substandard art, jury by check all connected?

37 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Rod Melotte

"We did the Royal Oak Art in the Park a couple of weeks ago.  The heat was over 105 a…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Jul 19, 2012 to With high heat: who has had to cancel a show?

23 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Brian Horan

"I only did shows for two years and to be honest, I barely broke even. I may have don…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Jun 3, 2009 to Can you survive financially from your art fair income alone?

52 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Willie McTell

"Yes. Its still a work in progress but its up and running it http://imsart.com/Foyer.…"

Gloria Irla Marlow replied Apr 5, 2009 to Do you have a website of your own?

46 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by zimscat

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service