Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Schneider's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen. I hit delete on a lot of promoted shows.   I don't have the time to research w…"

Larry Schneider replied Mar 30 to Promoters

5 Mar 31
Reply by Layl McDill

"Seems like some good things to do but #5 might be a bit gaudy. I personally don't li…"

Larry Schneider replied Feb 25 to Starting to move prices up... what "things" can help support that?

5 Feb 25
Reply by Mary Anne Graham

"My starting point for shows will be June.  I applied for several to date.,  Dont kno…"

Larry Schneider replied Nov 20, 2020 to Do you think you should sign up for shows 2021?

18 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I sell a few things on line from my website. In a years time maybe equal to one good…"

Larry Schneider replied Apr 2, 2020 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by david emmons

"The safest place to be now is it your home. Its may be good they are cancelling play…"

Larry Schneider replied Mar 15, 2020 to Thriving in the art world during a pandemic

6 Mar 20, 2020
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I tried mesh panels.  Really didn't like them for hanging paintings. I sold them and…"

Larry Schneider replied Mar 1, 2020 to Tell me everything about Mesh panels.. good -bad???

7 Mar 2, 2020
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"There are a dozen sites now listing shows. Most will be listed here. None of them wi…"

Larry Schneider replied Jan 6, 2020 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8, 2020
Reply by Larry Berman

"Don't ever remember getting a rude comment in 30 years. Sometimes a person will turn…"

Larry Schneider replied Nov 8, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I put a rubber back outdoor carpet in my booth. You cant prevent moisture from getti…"

Larry Schneider replied Aug 26, 2019 to Help!! Condensation in my tent!

4 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Larry Schneider

"why not just buy a van and also arrange your pro panels so that you have a storage a…"

Larry Schneider replied Aug 21, 2019 to Trailer as a gallery?

20 Feb 4, 2020
Reply by Rick Wallace

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service