Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Katie Roberts's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for checking, Kelly.  I think I’m going to check on the cost of buying new…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 30 to ISO Oatmeal ProPanels, quick bins, lights and a couple of shelves

13 Jul 30
Reply by Kelly Tate

"Thank you so much! "

Katie Roberts replied Jul 29 to ISO Oatmeal ProPanels, quick bins, lights and a couple of shelves

13 Jul 30
Reply by Kelly Tate

"That would be great.  I am in Bridgewater, VT, 05034.  If you find you have to do UP…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 29 to ISO Oatmeal ProPanels, quick bins, lights and a couple of shelves

13 Jul 30
Reply by Kelly Tate

"Ok - I would like them.  Would you be able to ship to me in Vermont?  "

13 Jul 30
Reply by Kelly Tate

"Hi, Kelly.  I think if I telescope the 6’ legs and use the skirts, your 7’  18” pane…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 28 to ISO Oatmeal ProPanels, quick bins, lights and a couple of shelves

13 Jul 30
Reply by Kelly Tate

"My panels are only 6 feet, so I don’t think yours would quite work. At least I’ve ne…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 17 to ISO Oatmeal ProPanels, quick bins, lights and a couple of shelves

13 Jul 30
Reply by Kelly Tate

"Would you sell 4 of the 30” panel sets, 3 of the shelves with brackets, track lighti…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 15 to Complete 10x10 ProPanels Setup with Lights and Shelves - Seattle

4 Jul 21
Reply by Ann Kleckner

"I understand ~ Let me know if it falls through."

Katie Roberts replied Jul 14 to Pro Panels for sale—oatmeal color—Kansas City MO

28 Aug 9
Reply by Linda Goldinger

"Ok, I misunderstood.  I am looking for a few oatmeal colored ProPanels.  I will want…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 14 to PRO PANELS 3 FIXTURE TRACK LIGHTING SETUP-OMAHA, NE

22 Aug 20
Reply by Thom Foster

"If these are still available, would you be interested in shipping 3-4 panels, the qu…"

Katie Roberts replied Jul 13 to 10 x 20 panel set up for sale

1 Jul 13
Reply by Katie Roberts

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service