Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Caroline Kwas's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the earlier response to that, "Note that my website is a dot com, and I also…"

Caroline Kwas replied Aug 8, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I had someone want to buy my chair."

Caroline Kwas replied Aug 1, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Genuine real human beings sound, well, genuine, in a bona fide artwork request.  The…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jul 25, 2011 to Are email scams getting more sophisticated?

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I'm working on the writing.  We are having a blast, meeting people who really love t…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jul 22, 2011 to RVing across the Country...some wild ideas!

21 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Erin Curet

"I think it's a misguided sense of politeness: "I'm not going to buy anything, but I'…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jul 21, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Clues that it's a scam: 1. extremely poor grammar/phrasing/spelling. 2. what "partic…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jul 19, 2011 to Are email scams getting more sophisticated?

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I will certainly check those out.  Going to Maine shortly, we're in CT here with our…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jul 19, 2011 to RVing across the Country...some wild ideas!

21 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Erin Curet

"I looked into some of the RV clubs-Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America- and there a…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jun 16, 2011 to RVing across the Country...some wild ideas!

21 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Erin Curet

"Connie, I posted a query about the final outcome of that Art History Channel airing,…"

Caroline Kwas replied Jun 9, 2011 to International Opportunities?

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Hi Becky!  Welcome, I think a lot of artists have struggled against the negative att…"

Caroline Kwas replied May 29, 2011 to A freshman in a class full of seniors. :/

7 May 31, 2011
Reply by Becky Diestelkamp

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service