Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Joe Clifton's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Dennis, the Harvest Festival used to offer this service for the fall season during t…"

Joe Clifton replied Dec 17, 2011 to Here's an idea worth considering

8 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis Brady

"Wow.  Had I known about the weather before I started I might not have begun.  OK.  L…"

Joe Clifton replied Apr 16, 2011 to What do do with art at night

35 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Merck- Moore

"Attendance figures are pretty much an interesting science of futility.  Can you imag…"

Joe Clifton replied Feb 14, 2011 to Has anyone done the Boise, ID Art in the Park show?

22 Sep 14, 2011

"There's a lot of good shows the same weekend as Art in the Pearl with a lot less boo…"

Joe Clifton replied Feb 14, 2011 to Has anyone done the Boise, ID Art in the Park show?

22 Sep 14, 2011

"I've done the 6th street show for five years and have been very happy with it.  It's…"

22 Sep 14, 2011

"That is way overblown.  It's busy but not crazy.  I would estimate in the 50K range…"

Joe Clifton replied Jan 14, 2011 to Has anyone done the Boise, ID Art in the Park show?

22 Sep 14, 2011

"Hi Steph,   We did the show last year and did well.  Set up is ok but plan on dollyi…"

Joe Clifton replied Jan 14, 2011 to Has anyone done the Boise, ID Art in the Park show?

22 Sep 14, 2011

"We've done Artfest, the Custer shows, A Taste of the Couer d'Alenes, and that one da…"

Joe Clifton replied Jan 14, 2011 to Novato, California and Other points West, or What does a Promoter Do When a Show is Running Down Hill.

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Joe Clifton

"Thank you for the kind words Robin! I grew up on a farm in West Virginia, and my fa…"

Joe Clifton replied Oct 15, 2010 to Greetings and yes, I'm new here!

11 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Clifton

"Hi Ali, The boss is great but don't be too jealous. The weather is getting great rig…"

Joe Clifton replied Oct 12, 2010 to Greetings and yes, I'm new here!

11 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Clifton

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service