Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

David J Teter's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a couple links you can try: https://festivalnet.com/Ohio-art-fairs https://o…"

David J Teter replied Jan 6 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"I thought it was too good to be true. That explains why the ads were so vague with n…"

David J Teter replied Dec 8, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"You could look into these camera jammers. Of course cell phone jammers are not legal…"

David J Teter replied Dec 8, 2019 to Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

14 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

"I may be picturing it wrong in my head but if their grotty curtains are part of the…"

David J Teter replied Dec 3, 2019 to How to cover curtains in convention center?

5 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Cindy Welch

"A good small handheld cordless saw is this one from Makita. Has many uses and not ex…"

David J Teter replied Nov 29, 2019 to How to cut thick Gatorfoam board by hand?

9 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Judy Christian

"I have always been of the mindset to make it easy for the customer so the price in v…"

David J Teter replied Nov 25, 2019 to Price tags

2 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Kaytee Sumida

"Baffling indeed Rachelle. Some people's mouths are faster than their brains. That me…"

David J Teter replied Nov 17, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Erika,you are welcome. I know photographers get more of those types of comments than…"

David J Teter replied Nov 13, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Yes, as Larry said everyone thinks they can do it themselves. That is because they a…"

David J Teter replied Nov 8, 2019 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I have not had any personally at a show but have had some doosey's  when someone has…"

David J Teter replied Aug 22, 2019 to What's the worst comment you've ever received at a show?

14 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by David J Teter

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service