Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sabrina Aughenbaugh's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"We have three members of AFI on this list of award members and we extend our congrat…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Jun 21, 2012 to Award Winners 2012 Lakefront Festival

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Sabrina Aughenbaugh

"Hi Terri...welcome to Art Fair Insiders.  Loved looking at your pictures of your wor…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Jun 21, 2011 to Hello Everyone, another Newbie here.

13 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Annette Piper

"Hi Lynn, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders.  As you can tell already this is a great site…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 18, 2011 to New lapidary/jeweler in Cedar City, Utah

9 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Steck

"Hi Erin, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders.  Loved viewing your pictures.  You have found…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 15, 2011 to An Introduction

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Kristin Perkins

"You are more than welcome and thank you for the compliment.  So happy to have you jo…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 12, 2011 to New to AFI !

3 Feb 12, 2011

"  Hi Jeanne, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders.  Viewed your work and loved it. Your tuxe…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 11, 2011 to New to AFI !

3 Feb 12, 2011

"Hi Nancy, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders.  Love your work.  I love any work that shows…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 7, 2011 to Hello, another newbie here

1 Feb 7, 2011

"Pat...go to top and click on Mark's name, that will take you to his profile and ther…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 6, 2011 to Hate to be self absorbed but; tell me what you think of my primitive creations

14 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by mark lynch

"Mark, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders, as a newbie myself, I really don't have much of…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 5, 2011 to Hate to be self absorbed but; tell me what you think of my primitive creations

14 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by mark lynch

"Hi Lauren, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders. Viewed you site and love your work and how…"

Sabrina Aughenbaugh replied Feb 1, 2011 to Hi!!

2 Feb 1, 2011

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service