Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Lynn Kvigne's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Yay!  Now that you have that all out of the way, the real fun begins. ;-)  Congrats…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Sep 4, 2011 to Credit Card slip AND Sales Slip or Receipt... How should I handle transactions?

27 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Braun

"I worked in the credit card industry for 15+ years. I am very aware of the regs and…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Sep 2, 2011 to Credit Card slip AND Sales Slip or Receipt... How should I handle transactions?

27 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Braun

"Chris, you've said before that it's against the law to ask for any personal informat…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Sep 1, 2011 to Credit Card slip AND Sales Slip or Receipt... How should I handle transactions?

27 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Braun

"And if it makes you feel any better, do a little role-playing on doing a transaction…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Sep 1, 2011 to Credit Card slip AND Sales Slip or Receipt... How should I handle transactions?

27 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Braun

"Keep it simple. I have a receipt book (double copy, I got them at Office Depot). If…"

27 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Braun

"I do it in a heartbeat.  Even if you sell NOTHING and it's a gala shindig where the…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Aug 24, 2011 to Private Club shows

8 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Hugo Cruz

"NP. I worked in financial services for a number of years, so am very familiar with t…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Aug 24, 2011 to Taking Credit Cards - Newbie wants to know how you...

47 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by greta anthony

"Zip and phone number (unless prohibited by law) are all you need. You do NOT need, n…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Aug 23, 2011 to Taking Credit Cards - Newbie wants to know how you...

47 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by greta anthony

"The article made it to the AOL news page this afternoon."

Lynn Kvigne replied Aug 19, 2011 to Artist reviles air conditioning outdoors; commentors revile artist

6 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Rick Abrams

"Annette, I love that vertical banner!  Ideas on hanging horizontally...maybe add som…"

Lynn Kvigne replied Aug 16, 2011 to Look what I got at Staples! ~ photo enlargements

10 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Annette Piper

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service