Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

mary johnston's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Connie, Can I be a possible??  I would love to see you just want to make sure I a…"

mary johnston replied Jul 16, 2013 to Happy Hour in Ann Arbor?

28 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jeannine Emmett

"My directors chair is a 'Pier 1 special' but that is because I was on the road when…"

mary johnston replied Apr 23, 2013 to Question about jury photo request and observations from Four Bridges.

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by John Smith

"Dear Robert, I never saw your request for information about the show as I have not s…"

mary johnston replied Dec 4, 2012 to Hot Works Evansville show

18 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Robert Wallis

"I met this artist at a show in TN.....this stuff was really really cool... I never r…"

mary johnston replied Jul 22, 2012 to Curious About the Ann Arbor Art Fairs? Photos!

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by mary johnston

"I have been looking for the same thing..... I have prints up to 24 x 36 (matted) and…"

mary johnston replied Jun 12, 2012 to containers to holding larger matted photographs

16 Jun 11
Reply by Larry Maynard

"This is really sad.......  her windows were very fun and she will certainly be misse…"

mary johnston replied Apr 16, 2012 to Artist Marla Fry killed when semi runs red light

4 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Barbara Koppang

"You should have told him they were real frogs you collected!! LOL! I wanted to go se…"

mary johnston replied Apr 6, 2012 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"The truly worst question I've ever had to answer was this:  'did you learn to paint…"

mary johnston replied Apr 6, 2012 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Hi Cindi,  I am doing this show this year and am driving from IN!  I am then doing a…"

mary johnston replied Apr 5, 2012 to Ruidoso Art Festival

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by mary johnston

"I am soooo happy that they somehow have managed to revive this show!!  It is one of…"

mary johnston replied Feb 1, 2012 to FYI - no Stone Arch Festival of the Arts next year

8 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Lori Biwer-Stewart

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service