Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Chris van atta's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sherry, Did you order these lights?  How did they work for you? I am thinking about…"

Chris van atta replied Feb 12 to Light Weight Battery Options for Tent Lighting

8 Feb 12
Reply by Sherry Salito-Forsen

"Do you still have the Stiffners?  I am interested in the Stiffners, also if you have…"

Chris van atta replied Jan 14 to 16 Pro Panels (& Bins) for Sale $40 each Naples FL

11 Jan 14
Reply by Marty Hulsebos

"Very Interested!   Do you still items left and the vehicle?   Do you have photos of…"

Chris van atta replied Sep 30, 2018 to For sale complete outdoor art fair system and equipment:

17 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Jerold N Siegan

"Tim I like it. Thanks for sharing this is a good guideline for me."

Chris van atta replied Sep 6, 2018 to Artist Statement for Zapplication

12 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Tim Schroll

"Again back to the drawing board. Larry. Does the Booth photo not need to represent y…"

Chris van atta replied Sep 1, 2018 to Booth Photo Review Please | Which photo is better?

7 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Larry Berman

"are you willing to part it out? "

Chris van atta replied Aug 30, 2018 to FOR SALE: Complete 10’ x 10’ Trimline Booth Set-up

13 Aug 28
Reply by Karen Salem

"Ok,, So I was Thinking...  You mentioned side walls... But I know my side walls do…"

Chris van atta replied Jul 24, 2018 to Booth Photo | Advice | Please Help for Success.

10 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"Sounds Good!  Thanks..  What about the photo bins.. Leave them out.. Or which photo…"

Chris van atta replied Jul 23, 2018 to Booth Photo | Advice | Please Help for Success.

10 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"Yes I have a ton of smaller work..  Framed.. I thought less was more for jurors..  …"

Chris van atta replied Jul 23, 2018 to Booth Photo | Advice | Please Help for Success.

10 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"Larry Which photo works best of the 3?  I was wondering if I should have used the s…"

10 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service