Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Karl Wertanen's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks nice Ryan.  My only critique would be to eliminate/crop out everything around…"

Karl Wertanen replied Jun 11 to Any suggestions on my booth photo?

6 Jun 12
Reply by Ryan Rabbass

"What Greg said. A 20' bar of 2" cold rolled steel can get you 8 weights at a 2.5' l…"

Karl Wertanen replied Jun 11 to How to make good tent weights?

12 Jun 12
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Yeah this is a great place! I'm grateful as well. Visiting a fair before hand is al…"

Karl Wertanen replied May 20 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Sorry... Didnt mean for this to go under Connie's comment... and there's no option t…"

Karl Wertanen replied May 19 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"I guess one of the first things to consider is the type of transportation you have.…"

Karl Wertanen replied May 19 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"For hanging I use the Harmon Hooks. They have no problem hanging on to my 32x40" Ca…"

Karl Wertanen replied Apr 6 to Pro Panel artwork hanging and lighting recommendations

5 Apr 7
Reply by Mike A Wardynski

"Yeah I was shell shocked when I called them up to order a couple new bags and they t…"

Karl Wertanen replied Apr 2 to How to transport Stabars

19 Apr 7
Reply by Chris Bohannon

"Flourish sells bags to carry these poles and parts. They're kind of pricey but it's…"

Karl Wertanen replied Apr 2 to How to transport Stabars

19 Apr 7
Reply by Chris Bohannon

"The past few years i’ve been doing $25 or 2 for $40 This year i’m just doing a flat…"

Karl Wertanen replied Feb 26 to What 2D Sizes Sell Best for YOU?

11 Feb 26
Reply by Karl Wertanen

"If your tent, wallet and transportation can handle the height of 8ft, you wont regre…"

Karl Wertanen replied Feb 22 to Looking for Pro Panel recomendations

10 Feb 22
Reply by Karl Wertanen

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service