Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Maynard's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Any interest in swapping your black panels for 12 Buff colored panels with desk."

Larry Maynard replied Dec 30, 2019 to SOLD Complete Black Pro Panel Booth and Tent Bundle with Extra Booth Accessories! SOUTH EAST FLORIDA

3 Jan 5
Reply by Shanna Ferris

"Thanks Tina, Great information. I guess $11K makes a $650 booth fee sound like pocke…"

Larry Maynard replied Dec 18, 2019 to seeking indoor fine art (only) shows and interior designers

9 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Sent you a dm via friend request. Larry"

Larry Maynard replied Dec 7, 2019 to WANTED: Flourish Mesh Panels lined with white fabric

3 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Let me know if you're ever in Florida. I have a brand new set made by Show Off, I th…"

Larry Maynard replied Dec 7, 2019 to WANTED: Flourish Mesh Panels lined with white fabric

3 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Silicon Lightworks specializes in battery-powered LED lighting solutions for the tra…"

Larry Maynard replied Dec 5, 2019 to Lighting for inside canopy advice needed

3 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I have nothing to add, but I thought it just sounded good to say, "Thank you, Larry,…"

Larry Maynard replied Dec 4, 2019 to Question about Nikon D7200

6 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Judy Christian

"One of the best indoor shows in the country is the Art Expo (New York-San Fran). The…"

Larry Maynard replied Nov 19, 2019 to seeking indoor fine art (only) shows and interior designers

9 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Larry Maynard

"How many panels are there? And what are the prices of the panels and the tent?"

Larry Maynard replied Nov 13, 2019 to Selling New Propanels and Easy Up Tent

5 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Ken Hamar

"How much for the fire hydrant? "

Larry Maynard replied Oct 21, 2019 to Full Display For Sale $2500 - Show Off Light Dome Canopy with 3 Awnings, 12 Dark Gray Pro Panels with Skirts, Lighting for Outdoor and Indoor and More

3 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Elizabeth Cope

"Just completed Winter Park. Had to dolly in and out. Across grass field, across two…"

Larry Maynard replied Oct 14, 2019 to Compare Art shows to corporate work

19 Oct 26, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service