Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Maynard's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Ynon Mabat had one for sale in central Florida. Search the archives for the listing."

Larry Maynard replied May 19 to Future of Shows?

22 May 20
Reply by Greg Little

"Thom, I'll take all of them. Where are you located. My personal email is: k9libby@ta…"

Larry Maynard replied Apr 30 to Pro Panels Cable Hangers w/Extra Pro Gripper Hooks Included For Sale

1 Apr 30
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Barry stated: "Nobody is applying until they know there is going to be a show. Even…"

Larry Maynard replied Apr 6 to Event Promoters

5 Apr 9
Reply by Cindy Welch

"The good news is, Mainsail really stepped up. They are offering a choice of either a…"

Larry Maynard replied Mar 18 to Mainsail

1 Mar 18
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Good morning Linda, Please give me a call if you wish. 727-403-1315 "

Larry Maynard replied Mar 11 to Wanted Pro Panels (West Coast of Florida)

6 Mar 15
Reply by Michelle Ackenbrack

"Linda/John, These panels will not be available until April 11, but at that time, the…"

Larry Maynard replied Mar 9 to Wanted Pro Panels (West Coast of Florida)

6 Mar 15

"In case you change your mind with color. I have 11 Buff colored panels with 1-pro de…"

Larry Maynard replied Mar 9 to Wanted Pro Panels (West Coast of Florida)

6 Mar 15

"Contact Michaela Castaldi <michaela.castaldi@icloud.com> She has a black print…"

Larry Maynard replied Mar 3 to ISO propanel bins and shelves near Colorado in light grey

1 Mar 3
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Yes, I was serious. Your website shows you doing several east coast art shows. I ass…"

Larry Maynard replied Feb 26 to ProPanel display for 10' x 20' booth with lots of extras

4 Feb 26
Reply by Larry Maynard

"sent you an email on your gmail account "

Larry Maynard replied Feb 26 to ProPanel display for 10' x 20' booth with lots of extras

4 Feb 26
Reply by Larry Maynard

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service