Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jillian Cori Lippert's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't torch your old quilts!  How about donating them to a non-profit who can then a…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Aug 17, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Thanks Larry, I really value your advice.   I agree, I'd only use the booth photo wi…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Mar 11, 2013 to Critique of my new booth set up

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Vangrov

"I'm also interested in this info but I'm more interested in a free site right now."

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Jul 19, 2012 to Suggestions for a Website Service?

30 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Lori Biwer-Stewart

"I'll be at the Bergstrom Mahler Museum Art Fair in Neenah, WI on Sunday.  Hoping thi…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Jul 10, 2012 to Big Weekend Coming Up! What Are You Doing This Weekend - July 13-15?

86 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by geri a. wegner

"Nice to know this is a good show.  Please post a follow up after this weekend.  I'd…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Jul 10, 2012 to Big Weekend Coming Up! What Are You Doing This Weekend - July 13-15?

86 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by geri a. wegner

"I've had items listed on Etsy since September.  I have to admit I'm not really putti…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Jul 23, 2011 to ETSY...How does that work for you?

28 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hopkins

"I have some fused glass coasters with pteroglyph designs on them.  At one of my rece…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Jul 19, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"That's hysterical.  I'm a glass artist too but I've never heard that one.  Great res…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied Jul 18, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I'll be at the Fair on the Square in Baraboo, WI on Saturday.  The forecast is for a…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied May 12, 2011 to What are you doing this weekend? May 13-15

50 May 17, 2011
Reply by sandhi schimmel gold

"Linda,   Were you doing the Venetian Festival or Art in the Park?  I've done the Ven…"

Jillian Cori Lippert replied May 10, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service