Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

David Hipwell's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Another point......I got juried into every show I entered with digital images (portr…"

David Hipwell replied Sep 6, 2013 to Portait Artist complains about orginal % rule at most shows

7 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by David Hipwell

"Larry.....it may be true....but it is goofy.....Sorry Leonardo....no Mona....Last Su…"

David Hipwell replied Sep 3, 2013 to Portait Artist complains about orginal % rule at most shows

7 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by David Hipwell

"75 % originals to me means the 75% of the paintings themselves......with the other 2…"

David Hipwell replied Aug 25, 2013 to Portait Artist complains about orginal % rule at most shows

7 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by David Hipwell

"Lol.......another artist at a good show said.....hey....just paint duplicate portrai…"

David Hipwell replied Aug 25, 2013 to Portait Artist complains about orginal % rule at most shows

7 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by David Hipwell

"Well......lets pretend I am Leonardo Da Vinci......and I have Mona Lisa and the Last…"

David Hipwell replied Aug 12, 2013 to Jury Photos vs Body of Work

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Lisa Foster

"John.....I cannot believe that a professional promoter would not allow me to have a…"

David Hipwell replied Jul 28, 2011 to Amy Amdur Productions unfair

68 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by David Hipwell

"Alison.......I have also noticed that the same artists return year after year to the…"

David Hipwell replied Jul 26, 2011 to Amy Amdur Productions unfair

68 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by David Hipwell

"Linnea.....thank you so much for your kind words.....being on here has not raised my…"

David Hipwell replied Jul 25, 2011 to Amy Amdur Productions unfair

68 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by David Hipwell

"Patricia......I have had  postrate removal because I had prostrate cancer....then an…"

68 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by David Hipwell

"Amy Amdur Productions has very recently juried me into Gold Coast and now only wants…"

68 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by David Hipwell

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service