Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Margaret Aden's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Wendy!-- ie a museum patron pledges to spend $500 at the event. The purchase a br…"

Margaret Aden replied Sep 20, 2016 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23
Reply by Cesar Palma

"I would love to see Patron Art Programs modeled on the Mulvane Art Fair in Topeka, K…"

Margaret Aden replied Sep 20, 2016 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23
Reply by Cesar Palma

"Diana-- I've participated in the event and in my experience, I did not find millenni…"

Margaret Aden replied Dec 8, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA

"I can see both sides of this conflict. When I lived in New Orleans, there was a loca…"

Margaret Aden replied Dec 7, 2015 to Need your help To keep art fairs alive and well in Scottsdale Arizona, and everywhere!

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by facebook.com/DianaFergusonJA

"Hi Larry! Thanks for responding. I saw you mention the lot in another posting. I don…"

Margaret Aden replied Apr 1, 2015 to RV Parking at Three Rivers in Pittsburgh

2 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Margaret Aden

"Hi Ruth! I did the show last year. I was in town teaching at Beadfest Texas and figu…"

Margaret Aden replied Apr 1, 2015 to Frisco - Art in the Square - March

2 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Margaret Aden

"Maker!"

Margaret Aden replied May 28, 2014 to What do you call yourself?

18 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by carrie jacobson

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service