Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jacqueline Webster's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I second Ruth's description.  Last time I looked at it, it was about 400 artists.  N…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Sep 13, 2012 to Corn Hill Arts Festival

6 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Rich Terry

"Try Xpedex.  They're in most big cities.  They carry clear bags and shopping bags in…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Aug 20, 2012 to Bags and Receipts

16 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"There are two different sets of codes:  the older SIC and the newer NAICS, which has…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Aug 10, 2012 to Fixed Acquirer Network Fee aka Fan Fee and MCC Merchant Category Code

4 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Patty Tiry

"I turned my husband on to GoDaddy's Website Tonite.  Affordable, customizable, easy…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Aug 3, 2012 to Does a website make a big difference?

36 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"I use these with my ProPanels: http://tebostorefixtures.com/shop/product.php?produc…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Aug 3, 2012 to Greeting card holders

8 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Cyreathia Reyer

"I know this is possibly a dumb question to ask, but could you somehow have 2 blades…"

Jacqueline Webster replied May 20, 2012 to mat cutter problem

6 May 21, 2012
Reply by Pat Sorbini

"So sorry to hear this, Sarah.  I did a show like this a couple of years ago and it t…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Apr 23, 2012 to Concerns about Savannah Fine Arts on the the River

14 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by becky blair

"Wow. Not cool at all.  That's a night or two of hotel expenses.  The show promoters…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Apr 16, 2012 to Concerns about Savannah Fine Arts on the the River

14 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by becky blair

"Hi, Robert It's been a long time since I've been to Savannah - graduated from SCAD i…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Apr 16, 2012 to Concerns about Savannah Fine Arts on the the River

14 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by becky blair

"Nobody lives in Vail in the summer.  Vail isn't actually a town, per se - it's a res…"

Jacqueline Webster replied Apr 12, 2012 to Vail Art on the Rockies

7 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Steve Sawusch

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service