Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Robert Wallis's Discussions (1,230)

Discussions Replied To (1192) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not applying for anything that starts prior to next March. No point in throwing…"

Robert Wallis replied Aug 29 to Non-Refundable Application Fees with No Juries Results

2 Aug 30
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Keep the room layout simpler, such as above a sofa with and end table and lamp for s…"

Robert Wallis replied Aug 4 to How can I move to more upscale images?

12 Aug 9
Reply by Larry Berman

"They have to last at least to the election. The current postmaster is determined to…"

Robert Wallis replied Aug 4 to Shipping with USPS

5 Aug 6
Reply by Peggy & Michael Anton

""The exception to your booth set up may be now you have to work with a new configura…"

Robert Wallis replied Jul 29 to I'm Concerned...

7 Jul 29
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"Try these work lights. I have six of them and they light up the booth. At 1400 lumen…"

Robert Wallis replied Jul 26 to I'm STILL seeking someone interested in selling a gently used LED light setup for use at shows.

1 Jul 26
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Is it the one with the hex legs or square legs? I did see where some one used the le…"

Robert Wallis replied Jun 3 to How to extend the height further on a 10x10 popup?

4 Jun 3
Reply by Robert Wallis

"I finished up taxes for the last two years and found the same thing, in the end not…"

Robert Wallis replied Apr 30 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Today I received emails from Talbot Street, Indianapolis, that the show is being can…"

Robert Wallis replied Apr 17 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I finished doing my taxes, and after doing the P&L for Schedule C, I'm realizing…"

Robert Wallis replied Apr 2 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Village at Winona just cancelled their June show."It is with tremendous sadness that…"

Robert Wallis replied Apr 1 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service