Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Bettie Grace Miner's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm 64 and regret that I didn't do this when I was younger. Before doing art fairs,…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Feb 24, 2019 to How old are YOU? Where are the young artists?

148 May 5, 2020
Reply by Chris Umhoefer

"Thank you, Kathleen. That's terrific advice. I've always been a little scared of Cra…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Feb 3, 2019 to Help Wanted to Set up Tent/Booth Phoenix & Tucson, AZ & Indian Well, CA

2 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Bettie Grace Miner

"I bought in to one of these kind of programs (not this one) and had high hopes becau…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Feb 2, 2019 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

37 May 6, 2020
Reply by david emmons

"Kimberly Jones, I love it! That's an excellent idea. I hope it will be adopted. I'm…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Feb 2, 2019 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23, 2019
Reply by Cesar Palma

"The problem is that even when they do, and even when I've had a prominent sign in my…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Feb 2, 2019 to What is the ONE THING you wish Show Owner/Directors would do?

70 Jul 23, 2019
Reply by Cesar Palma

"I had a hard time with that, too. And 500 characters (not words) is so little that i…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Sep 9, 2018 to Artist Statement for Zapplication

12 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Tim Schroll

"You can buy sheets of "business cards" at Staples, Office Depot, etc., use a Word te…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Aug 7, 2018 to Item Name Badges For Products

26 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Bettie Grace Miner

"I appreciate your advise on the smaller shows. But, and it's just my opinion, people…"

Bettie Grace Miner replied Jul 16, 2018 to Going about art fairs wrong

7 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Kristy Guenther

"What is the "unit?" There are no details at all. Thanks."

Bettie Grace Miner replied May 10, 2016 to anxious to sell this unit - any offers?

12 May 11, 2016
Reply by Mark Geisheker

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service