Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Beverly Smith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I wondered if it was just me. Got the series of emails, also. However, like Al…"

Beverly Smith replied Jan 16, 2011 to You're Out, You're In, You're Out- Mainsail

19 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Alison Thomas

"I've been using GoPayment about a year and love it. I have Verizon phone service, so…"

Beverly Smith replied Jan 16, 2011 to Intuit gopayment CC service... Happy with it?

23 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Megan Horan

"My husband and I pull a small camper to the shows and stay at nearby RV resorts. As…"

Beverly Smith replied Oct 21, 2010 to traveling with campers

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Nichole Collins

"After reading good things about Propay here I applied and was accepted for credit ca…"

Beverly Smith replied Oct 4, 2010 to ProPay

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Beverly Smith

"I sell only original works, both framed and unframed. However, my unframed are done…"

Beverly Smith replied Sep 29, 2010 to Selling original 2D work unframed.

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Reimer

"Thanks, Geoff. I also followed an old thread of yours that had a site for Florida Fe…"

Beverly Smith replied Sep 24, 2010 to Booth Shot? What does this mean?

9 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Larry Berman

"Thank you, Larry. I see I made some basic mistakes that will need to be corrected fo…"

Beverly Smith replied Sep 23, 2010 to Booth Shot? What does this mean?

9 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Larry Berman

"Bill, does it take very long to input and get approval using the dial-up method. I w…"

Beverly Smith replied Sep 10, 2010 to No Contract Merchant Account & Affordable Wi-Fi

3 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Bill and Jon Slade

"Does anyone use Propay with the microsecure card reader? Sounds like a great deal, b…"

Beverly Smith replied Dec 7, 2009 to Choosing new Merchant Account: Is this a good deal?

19 May 6, 2010
Reply by Marcelo Perez

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service