Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ynon Mabat's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed.  By the way the other idea I heard was to pour gasoline on the buy sell and…"

Ynon Mabat replied Mar 19, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Tahmi, where in the world you get the idea that it will force you out of business.  …"

Ynon Mabat replied Mar 19, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Terry I'm not speaking for Les. Just for myself. This reminds me of the mob that att…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Gentelmen and ladies: Mr Slesnik is forming a group to try to stop buy/sell bait and…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Jim my friend and colleague,  It is my quote and I stand behind it especially becaus…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Warren, very insightful cut and paste about Les.   I also find your remark ("But aft…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Thanks Chris, could you give me the names of a few 2D artists from that area?"

Ynon Mabat replied Dec 24, 2009 to Castelberry shows in New England

4 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Ynon Mabat

"Hi Chris, Thanks for the detailed and speedy response to my question. I do 2D mixed…"

Ynon Mabat replied Dec 23, 2009 to Castelberry shows in New England

4 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Ynon Mabat

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service