Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sayeed Syed's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Michele, you still have this set."

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 30 to Flourish/Trimline Canopy - Entire set-up with extras - $975

2 Apr 30
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hi again. You still have these panels, I am in Teaneck, NJ, i can pickup. Please ema…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 29 to Flourish display white mesh panels (3) for sale in NJ

4 Apr 29
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hello Charuta, I hope all is well, you still have these panels. regards"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 25 to Flourish display white mesh panels (3) for sale in NJ

4 Apr 29
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hello John, How much will cost to ship to Teaneck, NJ, I dont need weights, May be…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 25 to TrimLine 10x10 Canopy with all the upgrades for sale

8 Apr 25
Reply by John Hanses

"Hello Carol. I hope all is well, is this comes with Flourish mesh to hang art, can…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 25 to Flourish tent for sale/Light dome

9 Apr 25
Reply by Carol Benally

"Hello Leslie, I hope all is well, Are you still have these Mesh Panels. Thank you a…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 25 to Set of 3 Flourish Mesh Panels For Sale

7 Apr 25
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hello Stuart, you still have 9 panels, you have any photos of these panels. Please e…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 23 to For Sale

1 Apr 23
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hello Nicholas, i am interested in your canopy, is still available, you have any pho…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 23 to 10X10 TrimLine Canopy & Pole Weights for sale $1100 Rochester MN

3 Apr 23
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hi Jan, you have any photos of these panels. Please email or text. Thanks, also whic…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 23 to Dark Gray ProPanel complete set up

2 Apr 23
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"Hello Carol, you have any photos of tent, please email or text. sayeedsyed24@gmail.c…"

Sayeed Syed replied Apr 23 to Flourish tent for sale/Light dome

9 Apr 25
Reply by Carol Benally

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service