Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Diane Wright's Discussions (485)

Discussions Replied To (467) Replies Latest Activity

"I am no expert on life insurance and it is a personal decision. My husband had term…"

Diane Wright replied Mar 27, 2018 to Life Insurance: keep or discontinue?

13 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Although a few shows I know of allow late applications with a late fee, for most sho…"

Diane Wright replied Mar 24, 2018 to Newbie Question: miss deadline or submit partially finished booth?

7 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Kelly Hall

"I've done shows with pipe and drape and I don't remember a front pipe to hang lights…"

Diane Wright replied Nov 7, 2016 to Indoor show... pipe and drape??? Can I hang mesh walls?

9 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Carol Bloomgarden

"I am not 2D but rather jewelry. I put my most expensive showiest pieces near the fro…"

Diane Wright replied Nov 7, 2016 to What's the reasoning behind putting large pieces in front?

4 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I do shows in Ohio and Pa primarily. I do not file after each show but either quarte…"

Diane Wright replied Nov 7, 2016 to Jury Outcome Fact or Fiction, Random or Precise?

24 May 17, 2017
Reply by Bill Shattuck

"Not really if the issue is $$. Look for a used lightdome or Trimline."

Diane Wright replied Apr 30, 2016 to tent brands

3 May 30, 2016
Reply by Bill Shattuck

"I used propanel desks rather than tables with tablecloths. Many 2-D artists use a pr…"

Diane Wright replied Apr 25, 2016 to What to do with your "stuff" during a show?

9 May 26, 2016
Reply by Brandi Powell

"Generally the 1099 you get from the Gallery lists the amount they paid you - not the…"

Diane Wright replied Apr 5, 2016 to Bookkeeping and taxes

23 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Christopher Alexander

"Greg, it is not like a trimline in that you do not construct the top on the ground.…"

Diane Wright replied Mar 14, 2016 to Easy tent for one woman to set up

19 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Greg Little

"Light dome! I love mine and can put it up myself. I am a 66 year old female. Also bu…"

Diane Wright replied Mar 14, 2016 to Easy tent for one woman to set up

19 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Greg Little

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service