Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sheila Evans's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"While artists do not technically have contracts with other artists in a show, each a…"

Sheila Evans replied Apr 19, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"I had an acquaintance who lives across the country visit my studio and buy a pastel…"

Sheila Evans replied Apr 17, 2012 to Has anyone been asked to exchange an item purchased at a show?

31 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by vicky lilavois

"David, I am with you on this. I get so many requests for workshops. There are a lot…"

Sheila Evans replied Apr 17, 2012 to Competitors in my booth.

68 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Kim Smith

"Or making non-refundable Priceline reservations."

Sheila Evans replied Feb 14, 2012 to Hey wait a minute- just got another email from Belleville....

35 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Munks

"I'm with you. I'm glad (sort of) to hear you got the first short note, too. It almos…"

Sheila Evans replied Feb 14, 2012 to Hey wait a minute- just got another email from Belleville....

35 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Munks

"Yeah I never know what to do with that. I do pastels and oil paintings. It's always…"

Sheila Evans replied Feb 9, 2012 to Open Juries this week

63 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Rudy Hyatt

"I notice there is no drawing category. Was drawing/pastel included in some other cat…"

Sheila Evans replied Feb 9, 2012 to Open Juries this week

63 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Rudy Hyatt

"Paula-- Sorry, I was half asleep when I responded to your question. I read it like y…"

Sheila Evans replied Feb 6, 2012 to Question for artists applying to shows

23 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Jacquelyn Zajac

"I like it too. Slides were plain awful to do (taping! arrgh!) and CDs are a pain bec…"

Sheila Evans replied Feb 6, 2012 to Question for artists applying to shows

23 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Jacquelyn Zajac

"I've been asked to be a juror for a show that I do regularly. I received an award la…"

Sheila Evans replied Jan 31, 2012 to Participating Artists Jurying Shows.....

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Larry Berman

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service