Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Bill and Jon Slade's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Again; Hugo to the show and tell us all about it. We all do our business differently…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Nov 7, 2012 to Winter Garden FL Arts Festival (Thanksgiving) - Opinions / Reviews Wanted.

6 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Hugo Cruz

"Well Nels Bells what the hell;  Be strong and just stay on it.  We would have helped…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied May 25, 2012 to Need help to set up my booth at Columbus on May 31 (Thursday)

20 May 28, 2012
Reply by Karole Bowlds

"Joachim is the real deal- his paintings and exhibit are excellent- to have found him…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied May 14, 2012 to Build a tent

30 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Robert Wallis

"What letter???  We are waiting for this new information- or should we go to your oth…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Apr 3, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"It is time to step-up and CERTIFY THE ART FESTIVALS-  THEY must fulfill THEIR part o…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Mar 28, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Crocs-a zillion styles-cheap-they feel like you are on an anti-fatique mat-- I am no…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Mar 28, 2012 to My Feet Hurt!

31 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Newsome

"Geri- recently Lucy got hit by lightning and the a.c. and electric was knocked out/…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Aug 5, 2011 to What are you doing this Weekend - August 5-7?

53 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Kline

"SAILING & eating,drinking"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Aug 5, 2011 to What are you doing this Weekend - August 5-7?

53 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Kline

"When I am cruising a show as artist,or juror ; one display that stops my roll is The…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Jul 22, 2011 to Keep your Sour Grapes to yourself

23 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Janet/John Costin

"I remember Clyde Butcher did this show till he stopped doing shows-ever hear of his…"

Bill and Jon Slade replied Jul 22, 2011 to Festival of the masters downtown disney

10 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by phillip hall

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service