Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Joan Tweedell's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Any show can miss, there's no guarantees in this business. But with that understandi…"

Joan Tweedell replied Aug 4, 2014 to Must Attend MI Art Fairs?

2 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joan Tweedell

"Ditch the landscapes, even though you have a different style, it's your other work t…"

Joan Tweedell replied Jul 25, 2014 to Landscape After Landscape After Landscape

7 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Heather Jordan

"West Shore art fair in Ludington MI. It had fallen in quality over the years and was…"

Joan Tweedell replied Jul 3, 2014 to What are you doing this weekend (July 4-6, 2014)?

15 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"I had cataract surgery last year, wasn't offered a choice, maybe far sighted was all…"

Joan Tweedell replied Jul 3, 2014 to Cataract Surgery

18 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Greg Little

"My opinion, FWIW. 1. some shows don't have a jury fee, most do. They keep the jury f…"

Joan Tweedell replied Jul 1, 2014 to Art Fairs/Festivals - New Artist Connundrum & Questions

12 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Berman

"I use identical frames for my block prints, too. They go well with my style and make…"

Joan Tweedell replied Jun 5, 2014 to To frame or not to frame?

5 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Heather Jordan

"I am a member of the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society in South Bend, IN. We have be…"

Joan Tweedell replied May 23, 2014 to Art School Scholarships

1 May 23, 2014
Reply by Joan Tweedell

"Speaking of Key West, I always enjoyed seeing how many different ways the folks ther…"

Joan Tweedell replied Apr 18, 2014 to You can tell you're at a bad show when..

108 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Nicole Castle Brookus

"yes, I did both Madison and Carmel 2 years ago when they were on different weekends.…"

Joan Tweedell replied Apr 2, 2014 to has anyone done Carmel International Arts festival and Columbus IN Artfest?

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Robert Wallis

"I did the Carmel show with block prints for the last 2 years, and hope to do it agai…"

Joan Tweedell replied Apr 2, 2014 to has anyone done Carmel International Arts festival and Columbus IN Artfest?

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Robert Wallis

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service