Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

courtney gillen's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

" Bottom line - women do most of the spending. More women go to shows than men. We wo…"

courtney gillen replied Nov 7, 2016 to Photography VS Jewelry etc.

15 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Larry Sohn

"This type of thing is very common with large shows. Especially ones at convention ce…"

courtney gillen replied Aug 9, 2016 to A new scam!

5 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Greg Little

" If you do VA beach be prepared for high winds! This show is notorious for them, and…"

courtney gillen replied Jan 5, 2016 to West Palm Beach and Virginia Beach shows?

17 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Sharon Strine

"Hi Richard,    Jewelry and leather work are quite different. I have read many of you…"

courtney gillen replied Oct 19, 2015 to Fed up with customers who make requests, then renege

22 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Normally I say I have too much work and would not be able to get to it for over six…"

courtney gillen replied Oct 13, 2015 to Fed up with customers who make requests, then renege

22 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"  A tarp for under your flooring,  it can get pretty muddy and this will be a barrie…"

courtney gillen replied Apr 14, 2015 to Tips for Art Fairs in the Rain

14 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Alison Thomas

" I agree with all already said. It is important to greet the people who stop to look…"

courtney gillen replied Jan 27, 2015 to Worst things to do in your booth

16 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Cindy Welch

" " the jeweler did alright, but then dont they always?" No actually they dont always…"

courtney gillen replied Feb 12, 2014 to Boca Museum Show: The Show that Was....

5 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Jim Parker

" This show is on either side of a creek, it is paved and stunning, a beautiful park.…"

courtney gillen replied Feb 12, 2014 to Frederick Festival of the Arts June 6&7 ????

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Wayne Hayden

" I agree with Brian and Greg. Never under sell your galleries, if the price is $2000…"

courtney gillen replied Feb 11, 2014 to Galleries and Art fairs....A balancing act !

7 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Robert Wallis

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service