Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Mike A Wardynski's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Fletcher, Thanks for your thoughtful response! I really appetite it. I did not g…"

Mike A Wardynski replied Aug 14, 2019 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by Mike A Wardynski

"Hello Scott, I want to thank you for your sincere and well thought response. That i…"

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 14, 2019 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14, 2019

"Thanks Bari, That is very helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to thoug…"

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 12, 2019 to Looking for suggestions from photographers on what types of prints sell best.

3 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by David S. Hoornstra

"Here's my work. You be the judge. www.naturemike.com"

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 11, 2019 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14, 2019

"Obviously that's the first part. I'm not talking about subject matter. I'm more inte…"

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 11, 2019 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14, 2019

"Thanks, I found some."

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 10, 2019 to Looking for 10 x 10 pro panels in grey

2 Apr 10, 2019

"Thanks, I'm going to give these a try."

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 7, 2019 to Pro Panel artwork hanging and lighting recommendations

5 Apr 7, 2019

"Thanks, I just ordered some."

Mike A Wardynski replied Apr 7, 2019 to Pro Panel artwork hanging and lighting recommendations

5 Apr 7, 2019

"Hello, I'm very interested and live in Oakland. info@naturemike.com"

Mike A Wardynski replied Mar 21, 2019 to ProPanels and Single/Double Flourish Trimline for sale

8 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Jackson Gray

"Thanks for your response Karl. I have a Tacoma but it only has a 6 foot bed. I'm thi…"

Mike A Wardynski replied Feb 20, 2019 to Looking for Pro Panel recomendations

10 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Karl Wertanen

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service