Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jay Snively's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy, Richard, Larry, Sonja, and S Brian - I really appreciate the helpful replies!"

Jay Snively replied Jan 6 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"Thank you, Larry. Yes, this site, forums, and asking other artists is what I plan to…"

Jay Snively replied Jan 4 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"I appreciate that, Connie - I will do so after New Year's Day. Thank you! "

Jay Snively replied Dec 30, 2019 to Jurying: Any Way to Find Out Medium Schedule?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Jay Snively

"Thank you, Larry. When you attended the Columbus jurying, was the first round on day…"

Jay Snively replied Dec 29, 2019 to Jurying: Any Way to Find Out Medium Schedule?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Jay Snively

"I asked the director via email over two weeks ago and haven't received a reply. I wi…"

Jay Snively replied Dec 28, 2019 to Jurying: Any Way to Find Out Medium Schedule?

7 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Jay Snively

"I'll search for jury images online as you suggest - thank you, Brian. "

Jay Snively replied Dec 17, 2019 to Subject Matter: How to Choose Images for Jury?

8 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Susan Callaway

"Thank you, Susan. I appreciate the thoughtful response and the practical wisdom. Con…"

Jay Snively replied Dec 17, 2019 to Subject Matter: How to Choose Images for Jury?

8 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Susan Callaway

"Columbus (OH) Art Festival - The text I quoted is here: https://www.artfairinsiders.…"

Jay Snively replied Dec 12, 2019 to Subject Matter: How to Choose Images for Jury?

8 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Susan Callaway

"Thank you, Larry, I appreciate the comment and ideas. A fifth choice is to raise the…"

Jay Snively replied Jun 26, 2019 to Anchoring Trimline sidewalls at bottom...

3 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Hi, Susie, I need one of these and I'm in Dayton. Is it still available? Thank you,…"

Jay Snively replied Mar 11, 2019 to Selling Light-Dome

12 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by Jay Snively

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service