Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Maryllis Wolfgang's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"SOLD. Thanks y’all."

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Feb 24 to Propanel walls, lighting and hauler for sale - central Georgia

6 Feb 24
Reply by Maryllis Wolfgang

"The hauler is still available. Still interested?"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Jan 22 to Propanel walls, lighting and hauler for sale - central Georgia

6 Feb 24

"Gosh. You remember me. :-) I've been quiet for quite some time. Checking in AFI and…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Jan 21 to Propanel walls, lighting and hauler for sale - central Georgia

6 Feb 24

"I have one inquiry ahead of you right now. I will let you know if that person decide…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Jan 20 to Propanel walls, lighting and hauler for sale - central Georgia

6 Feb 24

"I’m in total agreement with Larry.  I’ve done photography at arts/crafts shows for…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Nov 19, 2018 to Show suggestions

7 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Heide Rainey

"Thank you AFI - Tent is sold. Best wishes to the new owner for fabulous sales and go…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Oct 18, 2017 to Tent/Canopy for Sale

1 Oct 18, 2017

"Congratulations.  Enjoyed your description of how this shot was taken.  That is how…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Oct 29, 2013 to Geoff Coe - Making us Proud

5 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Christina L. Towell

"Two of my favorite sources, Uline and Frame Destination.  Both companies provide gre…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Apr 2, 2013 to saving on shipping costs

13 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Christine Hauber

"Thank you also Jacque.  I would think metal garden art would do well at these shows.…"

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Jan 6, 2013 to Home and Garden shows - to do or not to do?

4 Jan 6, 2013

"Thank you Tamara.  Good to know."

Maryllis Wolfgang replied Jan 6, 2013 to Home and Garden shows - to do or not to do?

4 Jan 6, 2013

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service