Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Judy Christian's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I know it feels strange to take the money, but think of how much you have paid…"

Judy Christian replied on Sunday to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Mine was deposited Wed, May 8."

Judy Christian replied May 9 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Walmart has shopping for seniors where I live on Tuesdays from 6 to 7 am. I am think…"

Judy Christian replied May 7 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

240 May 14
Reply by Meg Mettler

"Jenelle, I live in NE Ohio and I am not aware of any shows at this time. "

Judy Christian replied May 7 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

240 May 14
Reply by Meg Mettler

"You are welcome, all!"

Judy Christian replied May 7 to Upgrade from 2017 Chrysler Pacifica to Cargo Van?

6 May 7
Reply by Judy Christian

"I was referring to the Waterford Fair outside Leesburg, VA. Crafts and home tours, n…"

Judy Christian replied May 2 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

240 May 14
Reply by Meg Mettler

"I realize my comments are going a bit off topic- I think that most of us are older a…"

Judy Christian replied May 1 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

240 May 14
Reply by Meg Mettler

"We have a basic model, Metris. I bought it new and I think it was the first year tha…"

Judy Christian replied May 1 to Upgrade from 2017 Chrysler Pacifica to Cargo Van?

6 May 7
Reply by Judy Christian

"Hi Barry, I have looked on the site before and went back today. It now says that my…"

Judy Christian replied Apr 29 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Cindy Welch

"We have a 2016 Mercedes Metris, little brother of the Sprinter. Fits into the garage…"

Judy Christian replied Apr 28 to Upgrade from 2017 Chrysler Pacifica to Cargo Van?

6 May 7
Reply by Judy Christian

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service