Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Judy Christian's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (321) Replies Latest Activity

"I have always used a KD Majestic and have been satisfied with it.  Weighted down wel…"

Judy Christian replied on Friday to First-timer - need opinions on tents & weather

14 yesterday
Reply by Brooke Connor

"You can probably manage your own business. You are perhaps overwhelmed at the moment…"

Judy Christian replied on Friday to Do we need a business manager?

5 on Friday
Reply by Judy Christian

"Thanks Bark Walker, it's so great that you work that way. I only had this happen to…"

Judy Christian replied Mar 18 to Notification...

8 Mar 18
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"HI Cindy, Yes, it would be great if it was that easy. Not everyone travels all over,…"

Judy Christian replied Mar 4 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Claudia Winter

"Yes, Steve, of course you are completely correct. But on the other side of the busin…"

Judy Christian replied Feb 26 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Claudia Winter

"Would we be permitted to know the reason for the desire to make the change? It could…"

Judy Christian replied Feb 26 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Claudia Winter

"What type of work do you show? You can go as high as you want/can do safely. I have…"

Judy Christian replied Feb 7 to Building a new display

4 Feb 8
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Well, then I don't have any knowledge on that. I understand how to get traffic to my…"

Judy Christian replied Feb 2 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Thanks for the explanation. So, do you actually sell on facebook, or is that a way t…"

Judy Christian replied Feb 2 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Do you mind if I ask where do you go online to sell/buy from facebook? My daughter i…"

Judy Christian replied Feb 1 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service