Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Judy Christian's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Ohio used to put out a small book with all shows imaginable for Ohio. It was free an…"

Judy Christian replied Jan 4 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"Just did another app on Zapp with the Norton on. No problems. Used the save button."

Judy Christian replied Jan 3 to My application on ZAPP will not advance past "Save and Preview".

8 Jan 3
Reply by Judy Christian

"I sent two apps off in the past few days and was going to tell you that I have Norto…"

Judy Christian replied Jan 1 to My application on ZAPP will not advance past "Save and Preview".

8 Jan 3
Reply by Judy Christian

"Thanks all. I plan to get to work on this soon. Thinking I may look for whatever is…"

Judy Christian replied Dec 31 to How to email customer photos besides using attachments

7 Jan 3
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"I have been in business for many years and I don't recall ever registering my busine…"

Judy Christian replied Dec 31 to The legal business of starting in the art festival world

12 Jan 4
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

"I saw the sundreamcatcher link so I clicked on it. Really great items!"

Judy Christian replied Dec 24, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

"That's funny, Larry! I am now the owner of a Nikon 5600. Think we got a good deal fr…"

Judy Christian replied Dec 6, 2019 to Question about Nikon D7200

6 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Judy Christian

"Thank you Larry and Larry- I am so grateful for the quick help as my husband is happ…"

Judy Christian replied Dec 3, 2019 to Question about Nikon D7200

6 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Judy Christian

"I only do an indoor show about once every 3 years or so and I have been using a fram…"

Judy Christian replied Nov 30, 2019 to How to cover curtains in convention center?

5 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Cindy Welch

"That is too bad the people at Home Depot or Lowes have not been helpful. I was surpr…"

Judy Christian replied Nov 30, 2019 to How to cut thick Gatorfoam board by hand?

9 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Judy Christian

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service