Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Fletcher Dean's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"A high chair - so you're not looking up at your customers - works best. I often sit…"

Fletcher Dean replied Sep 28 to Artist inside or outside their booth?

17 Oct 2
Reply by Larry Maynard

"You do great work, Mike. Really nice. Love the sand pics - they're very delicate. (U…"

Fletcher Dean replied Aug 11 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14
Reply by Mike A Wardynski

"Long-time listener; first-time caller. I get it.  What I have found is that (the va…"

Fletcher Dean replied Aug 5 to Hi I'm new here.

7 Aug 7
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Great list! I would add: * Forget the prizes - they affect very few. I would rather…"

Fletcher Dean replied Aug 5 to What makes up the perfect show? From the artists perspective...

17 Sep 5
Reply by Tony DeCoste

"You win. Hands down!"

Fletcher Dean replied Jul 8 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Diana - it isnt as difficult as you might fear. You just need a few things: 1. A dee…"

Fletcher Dean replied Jul 8 to Battery Lighting for Dummies

20 Sep 2
Reply by Damon Pla

"A new one for me. Not the worst, but among the strangest ... Non-buying customer: "I…"

Fletcher Dean replied Jun 26 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I have talked with a couple of artists who sleep in their vehicles overnight and I j…"

Fletcher Dean replied May 5 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

" I understand where you're coming from Carol. I'm a fine art photographer (with a se…"

Fletcher Dean replied May 4 to How can you plan with such a short time line

13 May 6
Reply by Franklin Piuck

"Eating out will eat up profits for sure. But after a long day ... a beer and some ba…"

Fletcher Dean replied May 2 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service