Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Fletcher Dean's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"You do great work, Mike. Really nice. Love the sand pics - they're very delicate. (U…"

Fletcher Dean replied Aug 11 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14
Reply by Mike A Wardynski

"Long-time listener; first-time caller. I get it.  What I have found is that (the va…"

Fletcher Dean replied Aug 5 to Hi I'm new here.

7 Aug 7
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Great list! I would add: * Forget the prizes - they affect very few. I would rather…"

Fletcher Dean replied Aug 5 to What makes up the perfect show? From the artists perspective...

12 Aug 7
Reply by Tony DeCoste

"You win. Hands down!"

Fletcher Dean replied Jul 8 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Diana - it isnt as difficult as you might fear. You just need a few things: 1. A dee…"

Fletcher Dean replied Jul 8 to Battery Lighting for Dummies

18 Aug 9
Reply by bill donnelly

"A new one for me. Not the worst, but among the strangest ... Non-buying customer: "I…"

Fletcher Dean replied Jun 26 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I have talked with a couple of artists who sleep in their vehicles overnight and I j…"

Fletcher Dean replied May 5 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

" I understand where you're coming from Carol. I'm a fine art photographer (with a se…"

Fletcher Dean replied May 4 to How can you plan with such a short time line

13 May 6
Reply by Franklin Piuck

"Eating out will eat up profits for sure. But after a long day ... a beer and some ba…"

Fletcher Dean replied May 2 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

"Great reminder, Sandra! Thank you. Makes me want to go back and review my own setup…"

Fletcher Dean replied Apr 15 to Booth to crowded?

19 Apr 16
Reply by Ted Martin

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service