Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

geri a. wegner's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"You weren’t supposed to but there were ways to go back to another booth.  We only ha…"

geri a. wegner replied 11 hours ago to Amdur Productions festivals. Are they worth it?

6 11 hours ago
Reply by geri a. wegner

"I went to her show in Glenview.  You had to get free tickets on-line and you had to…"

geri a. wegner replied yesterday to Amdur Productions festivals. Are they worth it?

6 11 hours ago
Reply by geri a. wegner

"Stay home.  If artists are still needed to fill a show at this date, it means the ma…"

geri a. wegner replied Jul 20, 2018 to Glencoe Festival of Art?

4 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

"Chicago.  You have access to Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota…"

geri a. wegner replied Sep 7, 2015 to The most art fairs within a day drive?

11 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Chris, I know you are a smart guy but I don't understand why you keep saying that b/…"

geri a. wegner replied Sep 2, 2015 to Current Offenders in the Buy/Sale Category

56 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"Chris, I have to disagree with you about b/s not hurting other sales.  A lot of peop…"

geri a. wegner replied Sep 1, 2015 to Current Offenders in the Buy/Sale Category

56 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"Sounds like an art festival that needs an actual artist on their committee.  "

geri a. wegner replied Mar 13, 2015 to Beating a dead horse? Sent to Royal Oak Art fair (Michigan)

14 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

"Sabrina, I hope I am wrong and you have a fabulous show!!"

geri a. wegner replied Feb 27, 2015 to Need help choosing July 4th weekend shows.

7 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by geri a. wegner

"I wouldn't bother going to Fountain Square in Evanston in June.  It is run by a comp…"

geri a. wegner replied Feb 27, 2015 to Need help choosing July 4th weekend shows.

7 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by geri a. wegner

"Guess she wants to saturate Chicago like she has the northern suburbs.   So she goes…"

geri a. wegner replied Feb 4, 2015 to Amy's new Michigan Ave show

8 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Robert Wallis

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service