Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Linda Anderson's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (242) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Carla ~ all gets exposed eventually.  Glad you began the season with a good..…"

Linda Anderson replied Jun 5, 2012 to The economy

88 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Anderson

"Yup Pete ~ I watch like a hawk..... Not sure if it's the discount or the economy, bu…"

Linda Anderson replied Oct 28, 2011 to Intuit Go Payment & my BIG MISTAKE.

43 May 16, 2014
Reply by Scott Pakulski

"Bummer Pete ~ My experience has been <10% of my customers use "rewards" cards.  I…"

Linda Anderson replied Oct 28, 2011 to Intuit Go Payment & my BIG MISTAKE.

43 May 16, 2014
Reply by Scott Pakulski

"I continue to do well in Michigan - more so than WI, MN and Illinois.  About 85% of…"

Linda Anderson replied Aug 3, 2011 to Are there any good shows in Michigan anymore?

45 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Sara Youngman

"Halfway thru my season - May thru October - I must once again respectifully disagree…"

Linda Anderson replied Jul 13, 2011 to The economy

88 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Anderson

"Surviving long term as an ARTIST is all about knowing yourself, your art & basic…"

Linda Anderson replied Jun 27, 2011 to The economy

88 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Anderson

"Very right Larry.  In addition to including the data within Photoshop (which can som…"

Linda Anderson replied Apr 9, 2011 to Protecting Your Images on the Web

1 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Linda Anderson

"Thanks to all that responded.  I posted this in 2009 and should have archived it.  I…"

Linda Anderson replied Apr 1, 2011 to Insurance Coverage

7 May 5, 2011
Reply by Paul willsea

"Hi Eva, I use Intuit for my website credit card purchases and use the Intuit's Go Pa…"

Linda Anderson replied Mar 30, 2011 to Best way to go - accepting credit / debit cards

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Carla Bank

"Also Robert - when you get an email stating there was a reply posted, click on that…"

Linda Anderson replied Feb 16, 2011 to Got my latest rejection, do you have one to share?

147 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Deborah A Carlson

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service