Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Becky Bibro's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"That’s a really interesting point Alison.  This is taken directly from the Slesnick…"

Becky Bibro replied Apr 4, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"More of us than you think are doing something more than posting on internet forums. …"

Becky Bibro replied Mar 21, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"From Ynon’s post above: "Gentelmen [sic] and ladies: Mr Slesnik [sic] is forming a g…"

Becky Bibro replied Mar 19, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"The first time I posted to this thread it had been viewed about 50 times and had one…"

Becky Bibro replied Mar 18, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"The issue here is not accreditation or certification or whatever plan anybody comes…"

Becky Bibro replied Mar 17, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"If Louisville doesn't get you, I hope my MSU plays your MSU. "

Becky Bibro replied Mar 17, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Barry, BOOOO, why do I always seem to disagree with you!!!  Louisville with have its…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Thanks, but that's too bad.  I pitied the Duke fans who saw them lose in Greensboro,…"

Becky Bibro replied Mar 16, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Come On Nora.  Lehigh.  Norfolk State.  Ohio (not Ohio State...)  NC State, VCU My a…"

Becky Bibro replied Mar 16, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"I have no idea who this guy is, but is he short?  He sounds like he has a Napoleonic…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service