Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Mandy Paul's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Robert - email sent."

Mandy Paul replied May 31 to For Sale 3 pair ProPanel Light Bars - $95

1 May 31
Reply by Mandy Paul

"Some other folks here have mentioned pay-as-you-go plans which could be a good optio…"

Mandy Paul replied May 2, 2018 to Thanks & hit a sharp turn on way to first show.

16 May 3, 2018
Reply by steve mill

"Hm...I always seem to have problems adding pictures on this site, I can't seem to ge…"

Mandy Paul replied Aug 1, 2017 to Looking for pro panels to rent or buy - Seattle area

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"Hi Janice -  I'm not sure the height or color requirements you have for your panels,…"

Mandy Paul replied Jul 31, 2017 to Looking for pro panels to rent or buy - Seattle area

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"The mesh panels and the tent hooks are on their way to new homes; updating post to r…"

Mandy Paul replied May 1, 2017 to DIY Carpeted Panels (Pro Panel Style)- Seattle area

3 May 1, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"Hi Steve and thanks for your interest! It looks like to ship 4 of these from WA to P…"

Mandy Paul replied Apr 29, 2017 to DIY Carpeted Panels (Pro Panel Style)- Seattle area

3 May 1, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"You are correct Larry. I was setting expectations of ~8 hours based on having read a…"

Mandy Paul replied Apr 26, 2017 to I'M ASKING FOR THE NEWEST IDEAS FOR A MARINE BATTERY SET-UP!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR IDEAS!

14 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"I was hoping to see some information on this show as well. It's not one I've done bu…"

Mandy Paul replied Apr 10, 2017 to Redmond Arts Festival Info Needed -- Got Soap or Art?

3 Mar 16
Reply by Janice Tayler

"To you as well! I'm a little bummed, as I did not get back into UAF this year. That…"

Mandy Paul replied Apr 2, 2017 to Reflection on my first year of shows (Long post)

16 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

"Hi Kathleen - I haven't seen much "new" activity on this topic lately so maybe someo…"

Mandy Paul replied Apr 2, 2017 to I'M ASKING FOR THE NEWEST IDEAS FOR A MARINE BATTERY SET-UP!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR IDEAS!

14 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Mandy Paul

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service