Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Gary Haynes's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim is spot on.  The tracks are fine.  Just need to use LED spots.  And I could get…"

Gary Haynes replied Jan 22, 2013 to Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

179 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Liza  Take a look at my post from last year.  http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/t…"

Gary Haynes replied Mar 28, 2012 to Portable (Battery) Electricity

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by liza norman

"Lynn When I started this I had the swing arms that were 120V so did it with 120.  If…"

Gary Haynes replied Feb 14, 2012 to Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

179 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Lynn I tried all of the bulbs at Home Depot and the ones that worked best for my pho…"

Gary Haynes replied Feb 14, 2012 to Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

179 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Or simply take an order and ship it when you get home.   Tell them it is safer and l…"

Gary Haynes replied Nov 11, 2011 to Large Giclee Prints at Art Festivals...

4 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Bill Coleman Entertainment

"Interesting.  Looked at their website  (phoneswipe.com if that's the right one).  Pr…"

Gary Haynes replied Oct 28, 2011 to Intuit Go Payment & my BIG MISTAKE.

43 May 16, 2014
Reply by Scott Pakulski

"Kathleen this sounds good.  how about reporting back to what your real effective rat…"

43 May 16, 2014
Reply by Scott Pakulski

"You have found the proverbial needle.  Allo the folks offer an enticing really reall…"

43 May 16, 2014
Reply by Scott Pakulski

"I to use the Square.  Never had a problem with anyone objecting to giving an email a…"

Gary Haynes replied Oct 26, 2011 to I will be doing my 1st Art show this month. How important is having a way to process credit cards?

29 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by GEORGE NEUBERGER

"I'm solidly with Barry.   Mea, PCI only applies when the system the merchant uses 's…"

Gary Haynes replied Sep 16, 2011 to PCI Fee - 1st National Processing

23 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Michael Reimer

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service