Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Pauline Ross's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny! Ya'll make me smile. haha! I too have had same questions ask but I've have on…"

Pauline Ross replied Apr 21, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I will not let anyone photograph my art at a booth with a phone camera or anyother c…"

Pauline Ross replied Apr 9, 2011 to People taking pictures of your art at shows?

20 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hecker

"Hi Annie! When I invent Christmas items I'll consider doing Christmas shows. lol"

Pauline Ross replied Oct 14, 2010 to Northern Virginia & Virginia Beach Christmas Market - EMG Shows

5 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Kathy Rose

"Hi Michelle A., I set up a label using my business cards. Kept it real simple and ge…"

Pauline Ross replied Jun 15, 2010 to What do I use to make exhibit labels/title cards??

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Charlene Clark

"Awww Sue you will do just fine! We all remember having the jitters for the first sho…"

Pauline Ross replied Jun 15, 2010 to New to art fairs and scared all the way down to my toes.

30 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Pat Sarotte

"Hi Ron Wow you thought of almost everything! lol Nice to see you after a year or so.…"

Pauline Ross replied May 23, 2010 to Show Promotion 101: Suggestions of Do and Don't Items

16 May 24, 2010
Reply by Alison Thomas

"Found majority of sales by customers using Credit Cards. Watch out for cash sales! T…"

Pauline Ross replied May 23, 2010 to Cash Only?

41 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Peychich

"Hi Michelle, I also ran 10 years straight on the go painting until 2008 when economy…"

Pauline Ross replied May 17, 2010 to Artist BURNOUT?

9 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

"That is a great deal Michelle. I had Harford Mutual business insurance and that cost…"

Pauline Ross replied May 11, 2010 to liability insurance

25 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Martha Giberson

"oh my goodness! You sure had a family affair going on there in a business setting. S…"

Pauline Ross replied May 11, 2010 to etiquette - your art fair neighbors

10 May 11, 2010
Reply by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service