Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Renee Sullivan's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennifer, it did work out! For me it was a good decision to be there Friday night. I…"

Renee Sullivan replied Jan 10, 2015 to Telfair Preview Party - is it worth it?

4 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Barrie, thank you tons! I appreciate your response a lot. I think you made me feel b…"

Renee Sullivan replied Aug 12, 2014 to Telfair Preview Party - is it worth it?

4 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Thanks for this! I'm switching over to them..."

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 29, 2013 to Too good to be true? New online Square Market, sell online for 2.75%

9 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"I know many people love their iPads, but I hate mine for that very reason - it makes…"

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 19, 2012 to First Ever Booth Photo - suggestions, please!

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Everybody - thank you, thank you, thank you for spending so much time and energy hel…"

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 19, 2012 to First Ever Booth Photo - suggestions, please!

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Thank you for responding David and Larry.  The last thing in the world I am attempti…"

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 18, 2012 to First Ever Booth Photo - suggestions, please!

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Awesome. That is exactly what I needed to hear. Since I am brand new in the business…"

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 18, 2012 to First Ever Booth Photo - suggestions, please!

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"That really helps a lot. Thank you!"

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 17, 2012 to First Ever Booth Photo - suggestions, please!

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Again, thanks everyone for the feedback! It helps so much. I do have a couple more q…"

Renee Sullivan replied Jun 17, 2012 to First Ever Booth Photo - suggestions, please!

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

"Is this better?"

31 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Renee Sullivan

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 1st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service