Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kathleen V. Smith's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I make a "killer RUM BUNDT CAKE"~what would that get me?!!! (LOL)"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Mar 15, 2014 to "Courtesy discounts" to other exhibitors

14 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Annette Piper

"Jane~I am also a Jeweler & this is SO TRUE!"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Mar 15, 2014 to booth surrounded by jewelery when you're a painter at art fair - bad?

14 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Stephen White

"Brian~By slamming JEWELERS, does it make you feel more important? YES, there are som…"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Mar 15, 2014 to booth surrounded by jewelery when you're a painter at art fair - bad?

14 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Stephen White

"Welcome to the Art World!  Yes, I agree with Chris, in a situation like this, take a…"

14 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Stephen White

"Hi Connie~So sorry about your computer, but look at it this way~this accident happen…"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Dec 30, 2013 to What are you doing this week? December 30-January 5?

14 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Robert LeHay

"Go for it Connie~!  See you in the "Artworld" somewhere soon!"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Dec 27, 2013 to Merry Christmas to everyone in Art Fair Land!

3 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"~What a fun time in the LAX airport~wasn't that much fun the last time I was there (…"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Dec 24, 2013 to Merry Christmas to everyone in Art Fair Land!

3 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"Well said Richard... I guess when I started, I didn't have "all those worries", howe…"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Dec 3, 2013 to What was I Thinking?

10 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Christina L. Towell

"Scott, Happy Snowy Thanksgiving to you too!  These little ones are just darling!!! Y…"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Nov 29, 2013 to Happy Thanksgiving!

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Scott Pakulski

"Happy Thanksgiving Connie~I'm VERY thankful for YOU & also your very informative…"

Kathleen V. Smith replied Nov 29, 2013 to Happy Thanksgiving!

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Scott Pakulski

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service