Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Darlene L Sours's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes! For sure. I understand that."

Darlene L Sours replied May 20 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Thanks Connie. All good advice. I’d also like to hear from people who don’t do this…"

Darlene L Sours replied May 20 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Thank you. I’m aware of the investment involved and continue to work on my website-…"

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Thank you Dennis. That is what I was hoping to do. Are people generally free with in…"

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"This is good information. I also in mid-50's and will be putting up everything from…"

Darlene L Sours replied May 19 to My second attempt for booth photo

13 May 19
Reply by Darlene L Sours

"This is the kind of look I am going for. I actually like the Mesh. I think Panels ar…"

Darlene L Sours replied May 19 to My first booth!

6 May 20
Reply by TC Crumpton

"I am so grateful I found this forum. I think it will help a lot moving forward. "

Darlene L Sours replied May 19 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Thanks, Karl. I understand, and I know that these are things I will need to determin…"

Darlene L Sours replied May 19 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Thank you so much, Connie. I will do that for sure. "

Darlene L Sours replied May 18 to New here and hoping to get enough information on set up to hit the Fall Art Fair circuit

17 May 20
Reply by Barry Shandler

"Just saw this post. Excellent work, Mike. I know the work that is involved in many o…"

Darlene L Sours replied May 17 to What type of photographic prints sell best at art shows?

13 Aug 14
Reply by Mike A Wardynski

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service